and a 38 pound bag of food
Just email us a photo of your dog to
email@example.com for a chance to win.
The deadline has passed (It was August 31st).
Congratulations to our winners Duster & Halli!
see complete rules here
THE 2017 DOGS
Dog Days of Summer Official Contest Rules
1. COST: No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 18-years-old to enter. One entry per household. Employees of Sioux County Radio, other broadcast radio entities, Subway and Orange City Veterinary Clinic and their families are not eligible to participate.
3. DURATION: August 14, 2017-August 31, 2017.
4. PRIZES: Contest will result in two (2) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) Subway Party Platter from the Sioux Center Subway and one (1) 38 pound bag of dog food from the Orange City Veterinary Clinic. Winners will be announced during the week of September 4, 2017.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Submit a photo of your dog along with your dog’s name and breed and your name and town by clicking the “submit” button above or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have email access, entries may be mailed to Sioux County Radio/Dog Days, P.O. Box 298, Sioux Center, IA 51250 or dropped off and our studios located at 298 20th St. SE, Sioux Center, IA 51250 during regular business hours. All entries, regardless of delivery method, must be RECEIVED by 11:59pm, August 31, 2017.
6. CRITERIA: Photos submitted for this contest in 2016 will not be accepted. Otherwise, there is no criteria. However, the staff of Sioux County Radio will determine the winners by picking the two (2) photos they like the best.
7. PUBLICITY: By submitting an entry, you grant Sioux County Radio, Subway and Orange City Veterinary Clinic permission to use your name or dog’s name and/or likenesses including your submitted photo, without compensation for publicity purposes related to this promotion and any future promotions conducted by Sioux County Radio. Your submitted photo will be displayed on the Sioux County Radio website at siouxcountyradio.com/dog-days.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By submitting an entry, you release Sioux County Radio, Community First Broadcasting, Subway, Orange City Veterinary Clinic and any other businesses and/or companies involved either directly or indirectly in the Dog Days of Summer Promotion from any legal responsibility in the event a prize from this contest negatively affects the winner or anyone.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF RULES: By submitting an entry, you agree to all of the Dog Days of Summer Official Contest Rules.